LANCE admissions procedure These are the actions that will be taken by the LANCE program in handling your application:
1. A file will be created to receive your application, essays, and other items which you must submit, as well as transcripts and letters of recommendation.
2. After initial contact has been made, you will receive periodic e-mails from LANCE to discuss your application, to learn whether you are still interested in participating in the LANCE Program and to assist you in completing the application process.
3. After February 9, 2015 and once your application is complete, LANCE will email you to set up a conference call for an admissions interview.
4. An admissions interview will be conducted via conference call with two members of the LANCE Admissions Committee. The initial interview may be followed by additional calls, letters, or e-mails that may include requests for additional admissions materials.
5. The LANCE Admissions Committee will then review your application, incorporating the results of the conference call phone interview.
6. The LANCE Admissions Committee will write you a letter to inform you of the decision.